I've been slacking on these posts but it's actually something I love to blog about so I'm getting back on the train. Here is what I'm lovin these days.
1. The Killing. I swear this show is like crack. Well, I don't actually know what crack is like (my mom just had a mini heart attack) but it's as addictive as I imagine crack would be. This past weekend my husband and I had to make rules - we would watch an episode and then do a chore. Episode, chore. It took longer than normal but we finally got all our house work done. The reward? Two episodes of The Killing of course. Watch it, it's soooo good!
2. Kiss My Face Whitening Toothpaste. I am really impressed with this toothpaste! Most natural toothpastes that I have tried don't taste that great or leave a weird taste in your mouth but not this one! It tastes deliciously minty and leaves your breath very refreshed. Not to mention it whitens like a mother you know what! I really notice a difference with both me and my husband's teeth when we switch brands. It's not cheap but it's worth it because you don't have to do any whitening treatments. Get it here.
3. The Zahir: A Novel of Obsession by Paolo Coelho. This is one of my all time favorites books that I could read over and over again. I particularly love his comparison of marriage to railroad tracks - it's too long for me to explain but just read the book - you have to. It will inspire you in so many ways. You can get it here.
4. Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream. I received an awesome present from my brother in law and his wife this year - it a box of samples from Sephora and there were some great products in there. One of my favorites is this cream. It's light and creamy and doesn't give your hands that greasy feel. Plus is smells divine!! And as a bonus it's made from 98% natural ingredients. My skin gets so dry in the winter and this helps out a lot. Get it here.
5. Ipsy. My girlfriend introduced me to this not too long ago it's the BEST. You pay $15 each month and you get a cute bag delivered in your mailbox each month filled with awesome makeup and skin care goodies. . Most of the products are made from natural/organic ingredients and almost everything they have sent me I really like and use almost daily. Plus the skin care products are a small size which is PERFECT for travelling. I also love the surprise element of it - you never know what you are going to get! Check it out - you are welcome and I"m also sorry.