LET'S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER!
Hey I’m Jade and I’ll probably cry at your wedding. I am partial to Pinot Noir, 90’s music and onesie PJ’s. I’d rather stay in than go out and I will always say yes to another slice of pizza. I have one dirty joke that I can remember (but it’s a good one).
Here’s a few more facts about me:
- I never thought I would have kids but my daughter is 100% the best part of my life
- I have known my husband for more than half my life. On our first date I ate a chicken bone.
- I grew up in a very small town and used to feed Grizzly Bears with my grandpa
- I am obsessed with the supernatural and if I wasn’t a photographer I would be a parapsychologist.
- I believe in laughing it off. I don’t take myself too seriously and don’t get embarrassed or offended easily.
- I’m terrified of sharks. So much so that I used to scan pools before I got in when I was a kid.
- When I was in my early 20’s I went to school in Cuba for a few months and lived with a host family. It was one of the best experiences of my life!
- I am NOT a technical person. I am much more intuitive than I am technologically savy.
- After a few drinks I’ve been known to rap “Shoop”
- I believe in spending money on experiences as opposed to things
I’d love to get to know you! Drop me a line and let’s chat 🙂